- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe the Bible gives the only reliable account of the origin of religion. It informs us of the existence of God, the only object worthy of religious worship.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal, future return to this earth in power and glory to rule over the nations.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God.
- We believe in the blessed hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- We believe regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to prevailing prayer.
- We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit; by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both, the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to everlasting damnation.